Employment Law Masterclass 2019
The Employment Law Masterclass focuses on the legal issues that are proving the most challenging and complex for HR practitioners and business managers. The program is presented by experts from Canada’s top law firms, who will provide valuable insight into a number of topics with a focus on recent cases and court decisions.
The Employment Law for HR Managers Masterclass is brought to you by HRD magazine.
Who should attend:
- HR managers and directors
- Industrial relations managers
- OH&S officers
- Risk and compliance managers
- In-house counsel
- Understand your legal obligations when dealing with workplace mental health issues
- Receive an update on the legalities of drugs in the workplace
- Learn how to draft enforceable termination clauses
- Hear about recent developments on accommodation and disabilities in the workplace
- Discuss the delicate balance between empathy and risk mitigation when managing mentally ill employees